Friday, September 17, 2010

What is The Chocolate Poodle?

To be honest, I don't really know what The Chocolate Poodle is yet. What I do know is that I'm taking a class about website creation and blogging and our first assignment was to create a blog. So, here it is. When considering names, I was only trying to think of something creative and catchy and my beloved chocolate standard poodle, Mocha, came to mind. He's almost nine, but he thinks he's two. He's funny, bouncey, rarely serious, restless, annoying, loveable, good, bad, somewhat obedient, and he has a bum hip that bothers him sometimes, but he's never let it stop him. In other words, he's a lot like me. So who know's what The Chocolate Poodle will become, probably a little bit of everything like the two of us.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment